Health
  • FaceBook
  • Twitter
  • Pin It
  • Linkedin
  • Buffer
  • WhatsApp

3 Fast Food Workers Resuscitated From Unconsciousness After Inhaling Generator Fumes (Photos, Video)

Three restaurant workers were lucky to be alive after they were rususcitated from unconsciousness resulting from the generator fumes they inhaled, IgbereTV reports.

The men, who sleep in the restaurant where they work, were rescued this morning, October 21, by neighbours who suspected something was wrong.

The neighbours opened the restaurant doors and managed to pull the unconscious workers out before reviving them.

  • FaceBook
  • Twitter
  • Pin It
  • Linkedin
  • Buffer
  • WhatsApp

Comments are closed.

Sorry for the interruption

We are deeply concerned with our user experience. Which is why we use responsible ads.

Please work with us by disabling your ad blocker and let's create a sustainable web together.

I get it. I have disabled my ad blocker. Please let me in.