Comparing Jonathan to Buhari_ … Facts And Figures
By: Joy Tracy
FACTS AND FIGURES
1. Jonathan budgeted N1 Billion for feeding in the Villa, PMB N1.7 Billion. .
2. Jonathan spent N1.4 billion servicing presidential jets, PMB N6 billion. .
3. Jonathan funded education and built new universities, PMB budgeted more for Ministry of Information than Ministry of Education. .
4. Jonathan spent N8 million per foreign trip on average, PMB N55 million. Jonathan created jobs, PMB’s policies have caused unemployment. .
5. Jonathan’s fuel price was N87, PMB’s N150. .
6. Jonathan’s dollar exchange rate was N185, under PMB there are 11 different “official” dollar exchange rates. For Pilgrims’ it’s N197; Customs N285; Budget N305; Interbank N315; Fuel Imports N316; International Bank Card N319; Travelex N345; Special Funds Airlines N355; Western Union N375; Bureau De Change N399; and Black Market N488! .
7. In addition: Jonathan didn’t increase imported product’s tariff, PMB just did. .
8. Despite his administration is full of corruption, Jonathan Probed the members of his Party while PMB is shielding his members from been Probed.
Ponder on these And Tell me why Buhari deserves to still be on that Seat!
Joy writes from Lagos