TRAGEDY!!! Cooking Gas Explosion Kills UNICAL Graduate Awaiting NYSC (Photos)

Mildred Amadi, a fresh Computer Science graduate of the University of Calabar, Cross River State, died this morning, following a cooking gas explosion which occurred on the 27th of December, 2018.



According to what her cousin told IgbereTv, Mildred, who was meant to go for her NYSC in March, 2019, had gone to braid her hair at a multipurpose hall in Rukpokwu rumuiwechiorlu, Port harcourt, Rivers state.

While there, a boy was said to have turned on a camp gas and stepped out to get a lighter. Upon his return, he was warned against igniting the burner of the camp gas, since so much gas had already escaped.

However, the boy ignored the warnings and told them that nothing would happen. But immediately he ignited it, there was an explosion and Mildred was badly affected.

She was later rushed to Bridgestone Hospital, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, where she died this morning.

According to IgbereTv report, Mildred, the only daughter of her mom, never wanted to make her hair but her mom persuaded her to, so that she would look good.

3 Comments

  1. Chioma ugwu January 13, 2019
  2. Iceberge January 13, 2019
  3. Dangote PLC January 13, 2019

Leave a Reply