A horrified husband returned home to find his wife and her car mechanic lover dead in his carbon monoxide-filled garage. Kahali Johnson, of Newark, New Jersey, found the pair inside the car, which was still running, before 9pm on Monday.
IF YOU CAN’T LAST 2MINS OR WATERYSPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (Every Man Needs This!) THANK ME LATER
Police say the couple – Tamika Hargrave, 41, and the unnamed 56-year-old mechanic – passed out and died after inhaling the toxic fumes.
The Newark Police Department are investigating the circumstances of their deaths but are not treating it as suspicious.
Mr Johnson, the woman’s husband, claims that his wife was having sex with the mechanic to pay the bills for fixing his car.
Johnson said he was alerted to the incident after noticing a strong odour after returning to his home at 8.50pm.
“As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out,” Johnson told WABC . “She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone.”
“Basically she died because of carbon monoxide,” Johnson said. “They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on.”
In separate interviews with CBS, her family spoke of their dismay.
“This is shocking really,” her father told CBS2’s Natalie Duddridge. “Surprise.”
And her mother added: “I don’t know what I’m going to do without her. She was everything to me. She was my world.”