Popular Nollywood Actor Escapes Death As Fire Guts Hotel Room In Ikeja Lagos

Nollywood funny man, Tayo Amokade popularly called Ijebu escaped death in Ikeja Lagos last night.

The actor returned to his hotel room from a movie set last night only to rush out again when the room’s AC unit suddenly caught fire.

In a video he shared on the social media few hours ago, good Samaritans were seen pouring water on the malfunctioning AC unit

 

Video

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse
 CLICK PLAY TO WATCH

Comments