Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. (Viewer Discretion)

Loading...

This is quite unfortunate. A mother and her four children were burnt to death following midnight fire outbreak at their residence in Maiduguri, Borno state capital. According to an online report, the fire outbreak was said to have been caused from a burning mosquito coil.

Twitter user Dan Borno who shared the sad and graphic pictures online said that people should be sensitized on how to make use of mosquito coils..

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse
 CLICK PLAY TO WATCH

Comments