IF YOU CAN’T LAST 2MINS OR WATERYSPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (Every Man Needs This!) THANK ME LATER
My attention has been drawn to a particular picture currently circulating in the media alleging that I, Kufre Samuel was allegedly married to one Miss Peace Johnson a native of Ibeno and a graduate of Petroleum Engineering University Of Uyo about two years ago.
Naturally I wouldn’t have responded to this allegations leveled against me by some persons working hard to smear my image and integrity but just to put things in the right perspective and clear the air on this issue as a result of the numerous calls and mails I have received from concerned individuals, I am forced to do so.
For the records, let me state clearly that ;
1. I am not married, I am not planning to and I am not even thinking of it, that doesn’t mean I won’t.
2. I am very very very single, happy and not in search of anything because I didn’t misplace nothing.
3. The public should disregard that photo as my detractors are trying to make a news out of it for their selfish reasons.
4. The said picture was never a pre-wedding picture as it is portrayed but was innocently taken after lunch with my colleagues at a popular CANA canteen, Uniuyo permanent site during my undergraduate days by one Ekpedeme Solomon our best graduating student two years ago.
5.They said lady was only a colleague and sister from Eket federal constituency with no strings attached.
6. It is totally false, malicious to say I was betrothed.
I hereby urge the public to disregard such rumors and better still contact the said lady for more clarification.