Politics
  • FaceBook
  • Twitter
  • Pin It
  • Linkedin
  • Buffer
  • WhatsApp

BREAKING!!! "No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Today" - Presidency

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Presidency, on Monday, said there will not be a Presidential Broadcast on Coronavirus updates today.

Igbere TV recalls that Aliyu Sani, the national coordinator of the presidential task force on COVID-19, had earlier said that President Muhammadu Buhari will address the nation in a broadcast on Monday following the end of the first phase of the gradual easing of the COVID-19 lockdown.

 

President Muhammadu Buhari

However, in statement made available to Igbere TV on Monday by President Buhari’s Spokesman, Femi Adesina, said the presidential broadcast was not planned.

He said : “No presidential broadcast on COVID-19 updates today. None was planned. Rather, the Presidential Task Force will during its usual media briefings bring the nation up to speed on the next steps.”

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa’s No1 Community TV.

Anambra man of the year award
  • FaceBook
  • Twitter
  • Pin It
  • Linkedin
  • Buffer
  • WhatsApp

Wisdom Nwedene studied English Language at Ebonyi State University. He is a writer, an editor and has equally interviewed many top Nigerian Politicians and celebrities. For publication of your articles, press statements, upload of biography, video content, contact him via email: nwedenewisdom@gmail.com

Comments are closed.

Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.