Written By Seun Daramola
The Vice Presidential debate has further strengthened what we know about PDP’s Vice Presidential candidate, Peter Obi. His half-truths and misleading exaggerations have once again been brought to the fore.
There are many things that are unclear, for which Nigerians demand answers:
- Where did Obi serve under NYSC and in what year?
- Obi’s resume is silent on his early employment history. Where did he work before he became the chairman of Next International?
- Who funded the acquisition of Obi’s house in London just 3 years after graduating from school…Next International or Obi?
- How much did Obi earn between 1984- 1987 to afford a posh property in London?
- Is there any truth to the allegation that Obi’s business deals in Brazil in the late 1980s involved illicit drugs?
- How much taxes did Obi & Next International pay between 1984 and 1987 or was Obi & his company exempted from Tax?
- Why did Obi hide his ownership of flats in Ikoyi & London? Is he hiding the source of funds?
- How many shares did Obi assign to his company, Next International when he invested Anambra’s money in Intafact Beverages