BREAKING: Fire Engulfs Nigerian House Of Senate, Senators Scampering For Safety

Loading...

Fire on Thursday gutted the Senate Chamber in Abuja.

It was learnt that the fire suspected to be from an electric spark started from the technical room of the senate.

Our reporter gathered that smoke has taken over the chamber of the Senate, forcing senators to vacate the area.

The fire engulfed the chamber when the lawmakers were making their ways into the chamber ahead of today’s plenary.

No casualty has been recorded so far

We will bring details  later…

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse
 CLICK PLAY TO WATCH

Comments